Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Most Funniest Joke in the World?

Go down 
2 posters

Is it really the funniest joke ever?
HAHAH OMG SO HILARIOUS
The Most Funniest Joke in the World? Vote_lcap0%The Most Funniest Joke in the World? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
lol, it made me chuckle
The Most Funniest Joke in the World? Vote_lcap0%The Most Funniest Joke in the World? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
uh... its probably not the best joke
The Most Funniest Joke in the World? Vote_lcap100%The Most Funniest Joke in the World? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
god, it was absolutely stupid
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
bijoux
Admin
bijoux

The Most Funniest Joke in the World? Empty
PostSubject: The Most Funniest Joke in the World?   The Most Funniest Joke in the World? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Okay, so I googled it... here it is. Tell us what you think!

Quote :
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Idk you guize... idk.
Back to top Go down
begonialion
Admin
begonialion

The Most Funniest Joke in the World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Funniest Joke in the World?   The Most Funniest Joke in the World? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 pm

I get the joke... but it isn't that great.
There -is- a funny funny funny joke out there.
It's three paragraphs long, it involves aliens, Michael Jackson, and cows that say moo
But I haven't found it again to my dismay
Back to top Go down

The Most Funniest Joke in the World?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THE AFTERBIRTH :: Laughs-
Jump to: